Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October Quotes

Photobucket




So, it's been a while since I last shared some quotes and there have been a few good ones. Well, the Fall is here and so are a few quotes!



"...sometimes when we slack off, God or whatever higher power is up there, tests us to our maximum capacity..." - Preethi B.

"Death is hard even if you're a spiritual person." - Anonymous


"You will have cool artists indie kids" - Kirsty Marshall
 

"No vayas a dar flyers en el Metro de 'El Mundo se acaba!'" - Marius
 

"Just painting my Blackberry like an iPhone so people will stop asking me to BBM" - Nicole Richie
 

"aca tanbien sufro posoye todos semos umanos" - Margarito
 

"I'm gonna go Brooklyn on that bitch" - Someone
 

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst" – Henri Cartier-Bresson
 

"hmmmm bloody France! I knew you would ditch us for those frog-eaters!"- Karrigan
 

"porque hay tweets que no me respondes?? Te crees artista o que?? posoye!" - Gaby B.






If you wanna check the whole Quotes list, go to: Diana's Quote Collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment