Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Alright, I admit it...

...Twitter got me! Yes, 7 months, tons of pushy people and media pressure later...I am now Twitting. Which, if you drop by this blog from time to time, will know I refused to do because for me it was more like "twat-ting" really, if you know what I mean. I even wrote a post about it ("I'm not Twitting") stating my opinion about it and how strong I felt about not wanting to Twit just to follow the trends everybody else was/is following.


I still think that sharing your everyday activities 24/7 is a bit too much, but I am now trying to cope with the idea and go with it thinking it is just merely for fun or to share important information happening around the world at the time; I guess it is like everything else: excessive is bad! I also believe that if it is used properly, it can be a great tool.


For some odd reason, whenever I told people I don't Twit they got kind of shocked, almost as if I said "I don't shower", pft! Some people said they thought it'd just be natural that I Twitted, some others even said they think I'd be a great Twitterer -I honestly don't know why, I definitely consider myself much more of a Blogger than a Twitterer, but oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see and this works. In the meantime, I do have to admit I enjoy reading the Twits from people like Kim+Khloe Kardashian, Nicole Richie -who are all very funny, particularly Nicole- and some other things that interest me such as Museums, Art Galleries and stuff like that -I am definitely trying to make the most of it!


Once I remember myself saying something like "I like being followed rather than follow", and I think it
applies perfectly to this subject, so if you Twit...I'll see you in Twitterland! @diana_verdin

Oh, and please remember:



No comments:

Post a Comment