Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fresh Start

So, I've been in Europe for almost a couple of months now, giving it a go to what I thought I really wanted out of life: be a Music Photographer in London; however, things did not turn out to be what I expected in so many ways, so, over time, I have realized that no matter what, I wouldn't be able to be happy here...strange I know, but sometimes it happens. Instead, I knew very well that what I really want is to be home, if not for good at least for some time coz I haven't quite been there for a while, you know like, really really been there, not just "passing by" every now and then.

This might sound odd to you and some of you may never be able to understand where I come from with all of this but all I can tell you is I want to be happy and I do not believe my happiness is here in London at the moment so I'd rather be home, in a place that I know and love and, most importantly, with the people I love.

Sometimes, you have to make the journey to realize you have to be where you departed from, do you know what I mean? Anyways, this whole experience has been absolutely worth it in so many different ways and I'm happy I've done it. I learned so many things, realized so many others and experienced so much that I'm actually very thankful for all of this. Plus, life put on my way some AMAZING people and without them, this experience wouldn't have been the same.

So, THANK YOU ALL who were there, at the start point, the middle one and, of course, at the finish one--I absolutely love you and thank you for all your love and unconditional support.
If some of you feel like asking more questions regarding this issue...fight it! Because this is why I am posting this.


No comments:

Post a Comment