Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rainy Summer Quotes

Esto es una de las cosas que mas me gustan de vivir en el Mundo Real...puedo hangear con mas gente, ergo, obtengo muchas mas quotes en menor tiempo!


"So going all the way back to your last email...in early May I must add, so not long enough between correspondance to have grounds to fire me as a friend just yet!" - Karri Devereux

"....and when are you coming down to the next and for the sixth time champion of the world cup country they so call brazil??" - Bruno Vieira--not so dear Bruni, not so!

"yo soy demasiado para recibir ordenes de alguien que ni siquiera ha llegado a la escuela secundaria" - Tatiana Gonzalez

" La vida es tan maravillosa que no hay que desperdiciarla con estupideces!!!!" - Norma Cardenas LMAO!


"aawwwww U melted my cold serbian heart! LOL" - Irena Jevric--that makes me think I could melt an Iceberg! lol

"a quien mas le dijo o ya todos saben que me emborrache y le di mi tesorito'''' jajaja" - Alicia Chong--jajaja que conste que no dije a quien se lo dio...

"normalmente en las peliculas hay muchas formas poeticas de decir 'paso un chingo de tiempo'..." - Paulina Solis--LMAO, just met her and I'm already quoting her-promising!

"tu serias una cosa fantastiquimisisima en twitter" - Monica Mtz. @ me--Twitter can only wish lol

"Preethi - fireflies by owl city is really good
Diana - I know, you already told me about it, my roomate loved it...
Preethi - like, is it mexico sarcastic 'loved it'??? or really loved it!!!" - Preethi B.--haha I guess I am a bit sarcastic sometimes

"Hay una tipa en Reactor (105.7FM) que el Soldado y yo juramos que eres tu!" - Ana Patron




Quote Collection - Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment